Thoughtful Strategic Counseling
A proactive and preventative approach is critical to limiting legal issues. We know the value of spending a little time and a little money to head off big problems. We advise our clients and train their managers on issues such as employee discipline; employee handbooks and training; reasonable accommodation; wage and hour compliance; medical leaves; harassment; affirmative action/OFCCP compliance; and investigations. We have the foresight to anticipate potential problems before they happen, and we are ready and able to provide immediate and meaningful assistance.
- Hiring, discipline and termination.
- Payroll, record keeping and wage and hour issues.
- Independent contractor status.
- Employment contracts.
- Restrictive covenants, including non-compete and confidentiality agreements.
- Employee handbooks and other policies.
- Severance or separation agreements, for both management and employees.
- Leave issues, including FMLA and corresponding state laws.
- Accommodations in disability situations.